Driven by innovation? Then LOGICDATA is your place to be. With over two decades’ experience developing (r)evolutionary mechatronic solutions for adjustable furniture, our growing company is an industry-leading powerhouse: setting the global standard for innovation, performance, and style. Our collection includes countless first-class mechatronic components: intelligent control units, durable actuators, and intuitive UI elements. At home and in the office, LOGICDATA defines the perfect adjustable experience.
You can take your place in the adjustable (r)evolution by joining our talented team in the following role:
TEST MANAGER Mechatronic Products
Research & Development
- Take the responsibility for the coordination of testing activities
- Represent the System Verification Team within the designated projects at LOGICDATA
- Drive the development of new testing strategies
- Develop, implement, and review test cases
- Perform mechatronic product tests during the Research and Development phase
- Lead the initiative to improve testing methods and processes
What we expect:
- Completed technical education (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in electronics, automation technology, software, mechanics, or a related field
- ISTQB Certification (Foundation or Test Manager Level) or similar is beneficial
- Minimum 3 years’ relevant professional experience in testing, development or project management
- Excellent English knowledge
- Ability to work in a team and excellent communication skills
- Structured way of working, solution and result oriented personality
The ideal working environment. Joy at work.LOGICDATA gives you the tools and the inspiration to achieve the extraordinary. Our stunning offices, magnificent team spirit, and culture of continual improvement were crafted with just one thing in mind: to provide you with the motivation to (r)evolutionize adjustable furniture. Excited? Find out why a career with us is the only LOGICal choice by visiting our website.
Our success. Our team.Passion, talent and dedication are core values of our team. As an employer we live diversity. Therefore, you can develop your potential with us, regardless of origin, age, gender, skin color or sexual orientation. Our offer is directed to all people equally. The minimum gross salary for this position is EUR 42.000.- per year. Payment in accordance to the market is self-evident at LOGICDATA and we will determine your gross salary together with you based on your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria
T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net