Driven by innovation? Then LOGICDATA is your place to be. With over two decades’ experience developing (r)evolutionary mechatronic solutions for adjustable furniture, our growing company is an industry-leading powerhouse: setting the global standard for innovation, performance, and style. Our collection includes countless first-class mechatronic components: intelligent control units, durable actuators, and intuitive UI elements. At home and in the office, LOGICDATA defines the perfect adjustable experience.
You can take your place in the adjustable (r)evolution by joining our talented team in the following role:
in the field of mechanical engineering / mechatronics
- We are constantly on the lookout for determined and motivated graduates
- The fields of activity are versatile and range from classical mechanical engineering to product development and experimental test series.
- Together with you we define a task according to your interests
What we expect:
- Ongoing technical studies in mechanical engineering, etc.
- High degree of initiative and independent working methods
- Open and communicative personality
- Good knowledge of English
- Duration: At least 6 months
- Location: Deutschlandsberg
- Begin: Immediate start
The ideal working environment. Joy at work.LOGICDATA gives you the tools and the inspiration to achieve the extraordinary. Our stunning offices, magnificent team spirit, and culture of continual improvement were crafted with just one thing in mind: to provide you with the motivation to (r)evolutionize adjustable furniture. Excited? Find out why a career with us is the only LOGICal choice by visiting our website.
Our success. Our team.On your first day at LOGICDATA, you will join a team of people just like you: passionate, talented, and committed to our common cause. For this position EUR 3.000 gross, work contract basis is designated.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net