We create innovations that make your life easier! LOGICDATA develops mechatronic system solutions for motor controls, control elements and actuators for adjustable furniture in your home- and office area. By this time, we are the innovation leader in this division and have grown to an international extent.
To strengthen our team, the following position is currently being advertised:
Graphic Designer (m/f)
You’ll be LOGICDATA's "brand guardian"!
- Support the marketing team on the implementation of the Corporate Identity
- Ensure that the brand identity is preserved in all marketing channels and activities
- Design of a wide range of materials (presentations, manuals, datasheets etc.) for internal and external usage
- Prepare files and handle production
- Design rough drafts and present your ideas
- Work as part of a team also with external agencies
What we expect:
- Higher business degree (Uni, FH - either already completed or close to an end) in the area of design and communication
- Approx. 2 years of relevant professional experience (in advertising- or communications agency, marketing department, etc.)
- Very good German and English language skills - written and oral
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Office Package)
- Excellent time management- and organizational skills and commitment to deadlines
- Communicative and reliable team player
An ideal work environment. Joy at work.We offer the preconditions for extraordinary achievements. An attractive work environment, great cooperation and tasks, that enable space for design, evolution as well as meaningfulness. Get an insight into our workplace through our website.
Our success. Our team.Our employees impress with their commitment, talent and personalities. For this position, a yearly gross salary of EUR 29.100 is designated. Overpayment is self-evident. That’s why we want to determine your gross salary together with you on the basis of your qualifications.
LOGICDATA Electronic & Software Entwicklungs GmbH
Wirtschaftspark 18, 8530 Deutschlandsberg Austria - T: +43 (0) 3462 51 98 0 - www.logicdata.net